I made this shrimp pasta for some folks and, since they loved it, I am sharing the recipe!
- Crimini Mushrooms
- Colorado Swiss Chard
- Olive Oil
- Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Turkey Broth
- Tinkyada Gluten Free Rice Pasta – The brown rice pasta from Trader Joe’s was my fav in college, but in the mountains I opted for this awesome brand! I prefer to undercook rice pasta by a minute or two so it doesn’t get too mushy when I mix it in with the sauce!
- Salt the eggplant and pat dry after 20 minutes.
- Chop the eggplant, mushrooms, and swiss chard.
- In a pot with olive oil, sautee the eggplant.
- Add in the mushrooms once the eggplant is cooked midway.
- Once the ingredients are cooked through, pour in the tomatoes and the turkey broth to create the sauce.
- Bring this to a simmer then add the corn.
- In another pot, bring the pasta to a boil. Add some pasta water to the sauce and create your desired consistency. Strain the pasta & add it to the sauce.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce and cover, flipping after a minute or two.
- Throw in the swiss chard and mix together.
- Enjoy 🙂