Not the healthiest thing (if you’re looking for that click here) but we do lovesss it
I do indulge in chips here & there, and I am going to share my recipe that you can make from your Amazon Fresh order from Whole Foods. This is the best for traveling (because you can make it in a microwave IF needed) or was just a go-to during my college days. It actually keeps you pretty full but is also a great snack for staying in & watching movies!
- Mix of Thick & Thin Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Refried Beans
- Sour Cream
- Mix together thick & thin tortilla chips to create a bed for your nachos 🙂
- Add dollops of refried beans
- Cover with shredded cheese
- Toast (best in the toaster oven, also fine in the microwave) until cheese is melted
- Top with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and cilantro
- Enjoy <3
SAVE this recipe to Pinterest for after the Daniel fast!!